Friday, April 24, 2009

Donde!?

I know what you're thinking: "two posts in a row!? what more could I want!?". No clue, there's probably nothing better than this. So why am I writing two days in a row? Because my plane takes off at 4:30. It's currently 4:24 and there's no plane in site. I'm antsy. I know that my layover is short in Atlanta and that will be my dinner break. I'll be honest, I'm pumped about getting a gyro from Great Wraps. YUM.

There's some random people in bright vests outside the window. I'm hoping that means a plane is on its way, preferably one that's going to take me to Atlanta.

So, PRAY that my flight is still somewhat on time. Pray that I get there safely. Pray that God will just rock my world at training. Pray that the rest of my funds FLY in so that I can head to Uganda ASAP. I just can't wait to get there! :)

My stomach just growled at the prospect of the gyro. Mmm. And I think I hear a plane in the distance. Good thing since it's 4:28 now. Oh, Delta, help a sista out!

No comments: